|Job Ref:||118755KH||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:17|
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Management Administrator to assist with the implementation of facilities management documentation and provide dedicated admin support to a defence company. This position is predominately supporting the setting up of new processes and procedures in relation to facilities management.|
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team delivering vital administration and FM support including a variety of general FM tasks to keep the estate safe and maintained for the staff and visitors.
The successful candidate will be very flexible, adaptable and have a willingness to assist no matter what the query or task presented to them. Equally the candidate must be confident when dealing with people. A strong internal and external customer service focus is also required along with the understanding of IT.
You will be a team player with a positive can-do attitude, have a strong sense of diplomacy and be a confident problem solver with excellent customer service skills. You will be able to prioritise and manage tasks confidently with the ability to work alone and as a team using your own initiative when required.
Key aspects of the role are;
- To ensure the site is maintained and documentation is 100% accurate and complete to ensure the sites are fully compliant at all times.
- Providing a high standard of responsive administration support
- Arrange, organise/ coordinate meetings, take minutes and handle internal or external communication or management systems
- Process and raise purchase orders using appropriate electronic systems and working in accordance with company procurement policies.
- Respond to FM telephone queries and emails to ensure smooth running of the department
- Use of Microsoft Outlook Email, Word, Excel and Power Point and Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, and additional internal IT resources in order to carry out day to day business.
- Checking all facilities management (hard and soft) tasks that are logged on the system are routed for the appropriate action, including contacting contractors, managing and signing of documentation with the use of the in-house electronic management systems such as TABSFM and IFS.
- Maintaining spread sheets and information relating to procurement and purchasing for the business needs.
- Supporting the FM function writing letters, reports and quotations, including the updating of information, managing team/company equipment registers.
- Waste and recycling supervision for the site
- Liaison with sub-contractors visiting site and ensuring service delivery is in accordance with H&S. Checking all sub-contractor risk assessments/method statements (if competent)/PPE etc. are in order prior to commencing services on site.
- Report all building faults and update maintenance records and certificates for all site equipment and booking sub contractors to service equipment.
- Escorting sub-contractors where required
- Assistance with IT issues and reporting issues to IT on behalf of colleagues.
- Assistance with audits/inspections of H&S & Hygiene etc.
- Report any H&S faults, issues or observations in line with policies and procedures.
Please note there may be travel to other site locations as and when required. You will be asked to wear and conform to the PPE H&S procedures when carrying out specific tasks.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Email, Word, Excel and Power Point and Explorer, Adobe Acrobat is essential.
You will hold a BTEC Level 3 Award & Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration or equivalent or NVQ/SVQ in Business and Administration, Levels 1-4
A BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science) qualification is preferred. Previous experience delivering hard and soft facilities management services would be an advantage. Experience of the following systems would also be an advantage - TABSFM, SISYS, IFS and IOSH Working Safely
Flexible with a proactive 'can-do' attitude
Excellent communicator and good listener
Clear understanding of delivering a high class service delivery
Customer service focussed - Friendly, helpful & professional at all times
Ability to work within a small team and have the willingness to multi task to support and offer a seamless service to all building occupants and visitors.
Excellent telephone manner & face to face client liaison skills.
Willingness to learn new systems.
Work in partnership with supply chain partners & sub-contractors and form excellent working relationships
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.