Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EMP375218||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Aerospace||City:||retford||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:31|
Our client based near Retford is looking to expand their current quality team to align with a new direction the business is heading in. |
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide the quality gate for Production.
Ensuring all components moving through the quality gate are inspected at the early stage of production.
Compile significant reporting data in line with the communication policy.
Ensure that all inputs into the manufacturing process are controlled.
Technical liaison with icon functions.
Reviewing the conformity of manufactured parts.
Conducting initial assessment of manufactured parts.
Providing a quality gate for the provision of component level inputs into the manufacturing process.
Compiling of Data to enable the effective monitoring of performance trends in the area (PPM, scrap, rework etc) and working towards improvement against set targets.
Organising and actively participating in structured problem solving/5Y teams.
Active participation in continuous improvement activities.
Any other duties as and when required and which are within the capability of the jobholder, in order to meet the needs of the business.
1. All parts manufactured within production have a first line inspection
2. All parts are moved through the quality gate in a timely fashion.
3. All parts moved through the production phase are viable to proceed.
4. Ensure all Inserts (Pre Preg/Metal) are inspected prior to moving into production.
5. Compiling FMEA data on all parts no conforming to specification passing through the quality gate.
6. Compiling the FMEA data required by the MRB function for all aspects of parts passing through the quality gate.
7. Compiling components reports for all non-conforming parts entering MRB for assessment.
8. Capture significant data. (Initial FMEA Data, Builder)
• Previous manufacturing experience, preferably in the automotive or aerospace industry.
• Ability to use standard measurement equipment (verniers, micrometers, etc).
• Good knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings.
• Ability to apply standard quality tools and techniques associated with Quality Engineering and improvement. ie. FMEA, 8D, 7Whys, Ishikowa Analysis to establish root cause.