|Job Ref:||EMP375282||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Building Services||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
One of the UK’s largest multifaceted consultancies, delivering property and infrastructure projects on a local, national and international scale has a vacancy for a Public Health Design Engineer. |
UK Building Services Experience
As the successful Public Health Design Engineer candidate, you will work for a company which has 50 offices in the UK and internationally. The breadth and depth of their experience ensures that they are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector. Delivering projects, they design, manage and partner; building strategic relationships with their clients.
The Public Health Design Engineer will join the M&E Building Services team playing an important role in the design of domestic and commercial water services, above/below ground FW and SW drainage and fire protection systems. They will be working across a range of sectors including Health, Education, Residential and Commercial.
Required experience/Qualifications will include:
• Member of SoPHE or working towards this
• Ideally degree/HNC/HND educated in an M&E or Public Health related discipline
• Several years experience within the building services sector in a Public Health capacity
Duties shall include:
• Preparation of reports, design drawings and specifications
• Design of hot & cold water services
• Site surveys
• Sizing calculations
• Act as a link between building services engineers and water engineers
• Leading team and site meetings
• Liaising with Architects and Local Authorities
• Project development and management
Are you seeking a role where training and development are the norm? Do you want to work for a company that recognises and rewards your achievements? Do you want to work in a professional but fun environment, one where you will receive a generous basic salary and a strong benefits package?
Then this could be the Public Health Design Engineer role for you.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK