|Job Ref:||CLG800029871||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||City:||Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates||Address:||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Mt client has an EPC contract with ADCO for a pipeline project located in Al Dabb'iya, Abu Dhabi (UAE). The project includes a central process plant (CPP), remote on-shore and off-shore clusters gathering oil from wells, flowlines and pipelines connecting clusters to CPP. The value of the contract awarded to my client is in the region of USD 2.2 bn.|
The possession of a University degree is an essential requirement
He/She will ensure the successful completion of all the activities under the responsibility of the Mechanical Completion Engineers, who are in turn responsible for coordinating, monitoring and reporting all aspects of Mechanical Completion
Duties and responsibilities
• Coordinate the implementation of Mechanical Completion System and Mechanical Completion database.
• Promote all necessary actions in order to provide systems/subsystems final completion, for subsequent hand over to the downstream pre-commissioning works.
• Monitor that systems/subsystems are completed according to the priority defined in the pre commissioning/commissioning schedule.
• Ensure the progress updating for certification completion and punch list close out.
• Ensure Client involvement to obtain the approval of MC & RFSU completion and subsequent hand over to client.
Knowledge & Qualifications
Suitable University Degree
• At least five (5) year experience in a similar position in EPC Oil & Gas projects (gas pipelines beneficial) - Buildings
Skills and Abilities
• Fluent English
• Excellent IT and analytical skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills