|Job Ref:||EMP375347||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alfreton||Address:||Salary:||£17,000 - £19,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Job Description: Junior / CAD Technician is wanted to produce 2D drawings and 3D models for an engineering firm in the water industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for creation, editing and maintaining technical drawings. Specific Duties will include Modelling basic 3D parts, creating 3D assemblies using Solidworks and creating 2D drawings using CAD drawing software. The job will also involve site visits around the country. The position will be based in Alfreton, Derbyshire working for an expanding, dynamic business which is looking to broaden its engineering capabilities specialising in water treatment technologies, the role will primarily involve working with the mechanical engineering team but will encompass operating with different departments in company. |
Working knowledge of 2D CAD
• Requires full UK driving licence.
• Proven experience with Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong Communicator both (verbal and written) – liaising with different departments.
• Working knowledge of 2D CAD.
• Experience with 3D CAD preferably Solidworks.
• Knowledge of basic engineering principles.
• Strong Maths and IT background.