|Job Ref:||142992BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Kazakhstan||City:||Astana||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:42|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client's unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner's representation to our clients around the globe.
Ensure control over construction schedule and commissioning of projects according to regulated timeline or dates stipulated in contract agreement
• Ensure control over physical construction works in terms of compliance with design - drawings, specifications, contract requirements, approved materials, international and local codes (as applicable)
• Be familiar with demand and availability of design and estimate documentation for construction and material and technical resources. Notify the Senior Management, client and the contractor (or contractor's representative) when the there is an envisaged problem
• Control onsite availability of regulatory and technical and as-built documentation, verified measuring equipment.
• Check timely execution of surveying works in full and proper manner during construction (altitude layout, as-built geodetic diagrams)
• Issue recommendations to the AECOM senior Team in cases of revealed nonconformities in design and construction documentation, or required modifications to design solutions; change of materials, goods, structures, equipment etc.
• Ensure timely handover of spaces and areas for equipment installation and participate in handover of the same. Control individual testing procedures of installed equipment and engineering networks and proper record of testing results. Participate in equipment acceptance after testing
• Check quality of construction and installation works, used materials, goods, structures and equipment on a temporary and permanent basis, their compliance with design documentation, technical conditions for connection to engineering mains, technical regulations, results of engineering survey, availability and correctness/accuracy of document records certifying their quality (passports, certificates, testing results), documented results of incoming control
• Conduct complete quality assurance inspections of all works including operational control in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Ensure acceptance control, check scope of construction and installation works carried out by contractor and ensure acceptance of the same, ensure verification of hidden works and preliminary acceptance of critical structures and issuance of relevant acts in a set order, liaise closely with the Verification Engineer to ensure all ACTS and licenses are in place
• Register comments and instructions on elimination of revealed defects and violations in work logs in a set order and control the follow up performance
• Participate in inspections by Contractor, Line Manager, state architectural and construction inspecting authority, control that the contractor follows instructions on inspection results, make relevant records in logs, create required conditions in cooperation with contractor for inspections
• Ensure quality assurance for the works affecting site safety and in compliance with construction processes, ensure critical path and security of construction structures and areas of engineering services, in cases when elimination of defects revealed during construction inspection will be followed by dismantling or damage of other construction structures and areas of engineering services
• Demand from the contractor (or contractor's representative) observance of proper conditions for materials, goods, structures and equipment storages onsite, demand the protection of works executed, erected buildings and facilities to handover to the client
• Review the contractor's (or contractor's representative) claims reading provision of design and estimate documentation for construction and quality of the same, as well as regarding quality control and work acceptance
• During acceptance of works executed under the contract agreement, as well as during preparation to project commissioning, check the readiness of each type of works, structures, equipment and the project in a whole
• Supervision of contractors' Quality Control Activities consisting of:
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.