Requisition ID: |
Essential Job Duties:
- Integration of commissioning and operating services tools at a data level.
- Seamless transfer of data between commissioning and operating services tools.
- Develops programming required to link commissioning and operating services tools to the model, Teamworks, Set Route, and BPS.
- Recommend and develop structure to share data with other functions in a knowledge management environment
- Assist projects in project setup to achieve desired results in data sharing and knowledge management structure
- Develops and writes procedures to implement desired data transfer
- Develops and writes commissioning and operating services execution plans to implement desired project knowledge management tools
- Work with the Virtual Project Delivery (VPD) team to implement approved case studies
- Participates in developing and presenting training classes on designated subjects and on-the-job training for specific processes and practices.
- Performs personnel performance reviews when delegated. Interviews candidates and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
- Ascertains that the correct scope of work is reflected on all tools.
- Reviews commissioning and operating services data, and identifies and acquires the information needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned disciplines or specialties. Assists in developing specific commissioning and operating services codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
- Strong database and systems integration experience.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL servers "SSRS" report writing (SQL server credential / certificate is preferable but not required)
- Experience integrating enterprise systems.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications. Proficiency in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used by Bechtel (Primavera, Microsoft Project, and Access).
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and project controls processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, construction management, business management, or related field
- Database and systems integration experience.
- Prior experience on Industrial or Power Plant projects
- A valid U.S. driver's license
- The right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship
Shaping tomorrow together
- Experience in other areas of commissioning and operating services (planning, scheduling, estimating, etc.) desirable
- Extensive cost engineering experience with previous experience on large/complex projects is desirable
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, Bechtel Controller Reporting System, BPS, and Teamworks.
- Proficiency in Access
- Working with or knowledge of Commissioning and operating services work practices and procedures
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.