Requisition ID: |
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
Plan, prepare, follow up, Supervise all electrical/ instrumentation scopes, activities & modifications in Giza Fayoum site.
Position Duties/Responsibilities )
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- ster and promote safety as a core value in all works which includes participating, holding and attending daily and weekly safety meetings. Ensure safety toolbox is incorporated into daily pre starts. Attend safety walks with HSE leads and Area Superintendents.
- Review weekly & monthly schedule and validate adequate amount of work is scheduled/performed and actualized in accordance to plan.
- Supervise and coordinate daily with subcontract representatives on Electrical/ Instrumentation activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that tools & equipment's are maintained, inspected & operated according to the project requirements & procedures.
- Hold weekly progress meetings with subcontractor to validate provided input and ensure progress is following the project schedule & contract requirements.
- Submit daily report as per project requirements
- Ensure subcontract daily report is actual & reports all problems that can affect field work.
- Knowledge of the subcontractor's responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
- Ensure current revision documents are utilized for installation.
- Responsible for the implementation of corporate/project policies, procedures and instructions as assigned.
- Review and verify P&IDs or other project documents as assigned.
- Support & contribute in permit to work/work authorization as assigned.
- Support and contribute to Bechtel zero incident program as assigned.
- Liaise, arrange and handover with back to back for shift changes.
- This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel