|Job Ref:||28612BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||US||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 01:02|
Responsible for gathering data and providing basic analysis work products to contribute to the completion of an engagement. Team leaders or engagement management provide regular guidance and high level of oversight. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivers or contributes to the development of work products throughout at least one phase of an engagement
• Co-facilitates group discussions with team members or client representatives
• Uses recognized methods to deliver work products
• Contributes to risk and issue identification and synthesis of solutions
• Industry Knowledge Capability:
• Delivers work products and demonstrates a broad knowledge of an industry
• Collects and analyzes information specific to the industry to recommend alternatives
• Proactively develops additional knowledge applicable to the area of expertise
• Project Delivery:
• Manages personal accountabilities during at least one phase in an overall engagement
• Scope: Billable Hours target established in annual goal setting process. Generally works on 1-3 concurrent projects.
• Individual Contributor with no subordinates
Bachelor of Arts or Science, preferably in business, math, or engineering OR relevant business experience. Typically, 0-2 years experience in business/consulting environment.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
Experience in environmental science and water highly preferred.
• Proficient technical or functional knowledge in one or more target industries.
• Knowledge base in one or more solution areas.
• General knowledge of customers in one or more target industries.
• Proficiency in one aspect of consulting processes.
• Human relations skills including collaboration and team functions.
• Understanding of team function and operation in an engagement environment.
• Ability to operate multiple software packages.
• Advanced PC literacy.
• Action Oriented
• Business Acumen
• Comfort Around Higher Management
• Customer Focus
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Learning on the Fly
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females