|Job Ref:||204042723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Boston||Address:||Post Code:||PE21||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum SHIFT ALLOWANCE & Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:14|
Posted by: TALENTi Supply Chain|
Job title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (NIGHTS) - Food / FMCG
Location: Boston, Grantham, Spalding, Peterborough, Wisbech, Kings Lynn
Basic: £36,000 plus SHIFT ALLOWANCE
* My client is a leading food manufacturer and they immediately require a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work permanent NIGHTS on a continental shift basis.
* This role requires a time served engineer with mechanical and electrical experience / qualifications
* Immediate Interviews for right candidates available.
* You will undertake Planned, Preventative and Reactive Maintenance, diagnosis, repair, troubleshooting and reconditioning activities on a range of machinery
* You have advanced understanding of PLC & Computer Controlled Equipment as well as Data Acquisition.
* You will maintain all key services to Production including facilities.
* You will identify and diagnose equipment and system faults, implementing countermeasures.
* You will actively promote H&S awareness and adhere to H&S policies and codes of practice.
* You will actively seek to make improvements where possible to machinery, systems and processes.
* You will work a continental shift pattern on permanent nights.
* You are an Electrical and Mechanical Engineer with a minimum qualification of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
You have demonstrable experience of working within a process plant on high-speed machinery.
* You have demonstrable experience within the manufacturing of FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food, Drink, Chemical products etc.
* You have a track record of Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting, fault finding, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and reconditioning activities on a diverse range of equipment.
* It would be highly advantageous if you have knowledge of 17th Edition electrical wiring.
* You are able to work unsupervised, following your own initiative, whilst thinking on your feet.
TALENTi: Our Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement consultancy is well respected for the high-quality delivery of assignments we have worked. Our in-depth knowledge of bespoke and specialist recruitment in these areas enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to TALENTi Supply Chain using the 'Apply Now' button quoting ref #40177. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Christian on (Apply online only)
Please note, we endeavour to inform you if you have been successful or not within 14 days. However, due to high numbers of applications, this is not always possible. Please take it that if you haven't heard from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful