|Job Ref:||204408210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
£40,000 - £45,000. Maintenance Manager. Job vacancy as a Maintenance Manager at a modern automotive production factory with mechanical engineering and automated manufacturing process engineering plant. Leading a team of Maintenance Engineers, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing plant up-time, Planned Preventative Maintenance as well as Capex projects. |
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
• Work within a high performing advanced engineering team
• Family owned, multi-site engineering, manufacturing business with established client base
• A growing company with ongoing investment- the business has just invested £8m into new automation equipment and plans are in place for more Capex projects in near future
• Business offering cutting-edge products and services to automotive industry
• Salary bracket is negotiable for the right person, and we anticipate £40-45,000 salary plus benefits.
This job will involve:
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities concerned with design, repair, maintenance and improvement of equipment and machinery; both reactive and planned preventative maintenance
• Lead and manage maintenance personnel including resource planning, training and education;
• Maintain an efficient, economical and continuous improvement plant operation by establishing preventative maintenance, equipment modification and repair programs for all equipment;
• Create, promote and encourage teamwork among maintenance staff and with other internal and external personnel;
• Supporting wider company goals by developing a culture of delivering high quality products On Time In Full every time.
This job will suit a person:
• With experience of managing maintenance of manufacturing production operations involving metals, pressings, preferably for automotive sector.
• Management level expedience ideally
• Who can play an important part of the senior management team and strategic decision making.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas