|Job Ref:||204679447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£11.44/hour Shift Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Nicholas Associates Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Recruitment are once again working with our long standing client who is looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on a 3 shift system for their site based in Sheffield.|
To carry out breakdown, scheduled routine and planned maintenance of the plant, equipment and machinery.
* Responding to plant problems, emergency breakdown situations and undertake specific engineering tasks.
* Working to engineering standards.
* Working in confined spaces.
* Assisting with the training and coaching of team members when applicable.
* Good mechanical background - Time served / Apprenticeship served or similar with practical experience of machining, bench fitting and mechanical assembly.
* Ability to work from technical drawings.
* Pneumatic experience.
* Proven experience of working as a mechanical Fitter in a technical environment within a high volume manufacturing environment.
In return for your experience of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, the company are offering a basic salary of up to £11.44 per hour + Shift Allowance.
If you feel this is the role for you please apply now or email your CV or call NA.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)