|Job Ref:||204679484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:21|
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, offering demolition and civil engineering, rail and environmental services. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain's built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.|
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an articulate and enthusiastic Contracts Engineer to join our sheet piling division at this exciting time. You will be working closely with the Operations Director and Contracts Manager and will act as a first point of contact for clients on a day to day basis; establishing & maintaining relationships.
The role will based throughout our sites within London and the ideal candidate will be an established engineer with experience of contract management in sheet piling or another ground engineering discipline.
Main responsibilities involve:
Health & Safety:
* Undertake KSP site health & safety inspections
* Preparation and submission of Health & Safety documentation, risk & environmental assessments.
* Attend internal subcontract start up meetings
* Liaise with and communicate with Supervisors/foreman on a continual basis to ensure smooth running of contracts
* Assist in preparation monthly valuations/ applications
* Assist with reporting monthly contract results
* Attending weekly program meetings with management team to discuss performance, contract resources and logistics
* Confirm resource requirements with Operations director if required.
What We'll Offer
* Opportunities for continuous development within a growing business
* A competitive salary with potential benefits
If this opportunity is right for you, apply now or contact a member of the team for more information