|Job Ref:||204679580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:21|
Wage: Salary dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Location: Poole, Dorset,
We are looking to recruit an AutoCAD draughtsperson to work within our NA specialise in the installation of structural decking and work throughout the UK for structural steelwork suppliers and main contractors.
The successful candidate will be required to produce metal decking layout drawings in accordance with engineers and architects design and carryout various other tasks to provide assistance to the project management NA role is based in a busy office environment and requires an enthusiastic and motivated person with excellent communication skills to complete the work in a timely NA is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company that invests in its staff.
Department: Contracts/drawing officeJob Title: Draughtsperson Reports to: Project Manager
1. Job RoleResponsible for preparation of working drawings from approval to construction issue.
2. Principle Duties2.1. Preparation of working drawings from approval to construction issue.2.2. To co-ordinate with clients, engineers, architects and installation teams.2.3. To provide technical information and related services.2.4. Distribution of drawings to client, design teams and installation teams.2.5. Provide as built drawings and technical literature upon contract completion.2.6. Scheduling of materials
1. Education1.1. Minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications or equivalent including mathematics and English.
2. Computer Skills2.1. Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D detailing.2.2. Good Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and outlook.
3. Experience3.1. Working within a drawing office environment to tight deadlines preferred.3.2. Whilst not essential, previous experience within the metal decking, cladding or steelwork construction trades would be favourable.3.3. Previous experience dealing with engineers and architects would be advantageous.
4. Personal Requirements4.1. A team player, self-confident and capable of working with people of all levels both internally and externally4.2. Confident working with numbers4.3. Excellent communication skills4.4. Problem solving abilities4.5. Motivation to develop skills and progress towards project management.
Apply today send your CV below