|Job Ref:||16000382||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Tennessee||City:||Memphis||Address:||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:02|
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Typical Duties and Tasks:
• Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports.
• Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
• Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
• Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
• Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
• Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
• Coaches less-experienced Financial Analysts.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
• Manage consignment inventory with 3rd party reman; review their reports and reconcile; identity issues and work with inventory team and 3rd party reman to find/implement solutions.
• Ability to understand complex concepts about ReCon products and related accounting treatments.
• Provide management support and continued enhancement of RLCC Excess and Obsolete Model targeting improved accuracy of EO calculation and impacts.
• Detailed inventory analysis for inventory reviews with management team to help understand opportunities to improve inventory management and improve forecast.
• Support reporting for SEZ plant in India
• Support Core evaluation process
• Work in sync with Materials and Operations team to help identify risks/issues and provide financial solutions
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .