|Job Ref:||204675095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£220/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
We are looking for a M & E site supervisor in Bromley to start early October for work till End of December 2017. It is for more of a electrically biased supervisor because the mechanical element isn't too technical.|
The scope of works would be to initially manage the Electrical installation works within a 6-storey underground Car Park, which generally consists of Sub-Mains Distribution, LV/ELV Containment (Cable Ladder/Tray, Lighting trunking, Conduit etc), Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power, External Lighting, Testing & Commissioning. The general duties would be as follows: -
* Manage and organise day to day activities on site and coordinate the installation with other services
* Attend site progress meetings
* Implement on site H&S and ensure RAMS are being followed and adapt where necessary
* Give weekly toolbox talks to the site staff
* Complete material requisitions and manage materials and deliveries on site
* Complete day work and site record sheets as required
* Monitor programme and progress and report back to the Engineer responsible
* Ensure the works are being carried out in accordance with the drawings, specification and current regulations
* Oversee the Testing & Commissioning process
* Keep working drawings up to date, so that they can be adapted into As=Fitted Status upon completion of the works
They will also require the candidate to oversee the M&E installation within the Hotel which is due to commence in November/December. Therefore somebody who has experience of both disciplines (M&E) would be preferred.
A minimum of SSSTS would be required, although SMSTS would be an advantage.
Please call NA or email