|Job Ref:||204675384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Attractive Benefits + Car Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Project Controls Manager|
£55,000 - £65,000
Shorterm Group is currently representing one of the leading consultancy providers to construction industry, who using their skills, processes and knowledge, provide industry leading services to their clients. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Controls Manager to be based in London to be part of the Project controls team on an exciting new British investment.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Delivering Project Controls and across a major project based in London. The Project Controls Manager will lead the programme controls function for a programme, monitoring for accuracy and consistency of plans, cost, safety, environment and performance reporting, and deploying available controls team resources to best effect.
* Review new project proposals/remits, and monitor so that realistic, resourceable plans are developed for delivery of the programme.
* Identify resourcing requirements to support the programme.
* Provide an efficient day-to-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, safety, environment and programme performance.
* Monitor so that data input by project teams and others to cost and performance systems meet required data standards.
* Manage the production of the Investment Plan as part of the Business Planning Process.
* Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
* Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office
* Skilled in oral and written communication
* Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications
* Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications such as: Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Applications
* Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes
* Knowledge of engineering and construction management
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a wealth of room for both growth and development, and also the exposure of working on Multi Billion £ projects. Should you have any questions, or like to know more, please call Amnik Nashad on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only).
To apply, please send your CV through We look forward to hearing from you