|Job Ref:||204675908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the the role of the Quality Manager. The right candidate is to undertake the following overall|
1. Ensure that processes needed for the Quality
Management System (QMS) are established,
implemented and maintained.
2. Report to top management on the performance of the
QMS and any need for improvement.
3. Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer
requirements throughout the organization.
4. Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters
related to the external accreditation process.
In more detail, the following specific actions relating to ISO 9001: 2015 are
1. Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to
approve, review and update all changes to critical documents
within the scope of the QMS.
2. Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide
evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a
system in place for the identification, storage, protection,
retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
3. Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned
intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and
effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for
improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
4. Ensure that Quality Objectives are set by top
management for measuring the performance of the
QMS and that these are regularly reviewed.
5. Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements
of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities.
Provide update training as necessary.
6. Ensure that all suppliers used by the organization are
selected, evaluated and re- evaluated and that records of
this assessment are maintained.
7. Ensure that top management undertakes periodic but regular
assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent
improvements are identified and implemented.
8. Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify
that the QMS conforms to planned arrangements, QMS
arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained.
Ensure that appropriate action is taken when this is not the
9. Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate
where continual improvements of the QMS can be made. This
shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and
measurement and from other relevant sources.
10. Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that
evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded
If you feel this role could be for you we would love to hear from you