|Job Ref:||204676040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Kier Construction Northern are looking for a Submissions Coordinator to join their team at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
* Manage and deliver prequalification questionnaire responses from receipt to submission
* Produce grammatically correct, highly relevant submissions content
* Support tender processes from receipt through to submission
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Support the team objectives as required
* Work with bid teams to complete high quality submission documents
* Effectively engage the wider technical team as required
* Identify client drivers and requirements
* Shape each submission to ensure that this is seen as 'bespoke' to each opportunity
* Ability to challenge and come up with new ideas
* Consistently ensure an up-to-date library of data for ease of reference by the whole team on future opportunities
* Work with key people across the business to produce high quality marketing literature
* Work on any written documents required, such as CVs, project case studies, presentations, award entries, etc
* Take ownership and responsibility for delivering documents on time and to a high standard
* Maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM system in relation to business leads, producing reports as required.
* Strong bid/proposal writing experience and be able to work to deadlines
* Capability to develop winning strategy for opportunities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible, dynamic approach to workload
* Excellent communication skills, especially written grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation
* Have the ability to structure responses to comprehensively highlight the strengths of the business
* IT Skills in Adobe InDesign/Windows/Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
* Ability to work both independently and under management direction.
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate (globally) across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of 88 UK offices (105 globally) Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, with a turnover of over £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service (or asset management) contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer