|Job Ref:||204676088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:30|
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Kier Construction Northern is looking to recruit a Submissions Manager to support the prequalification and tender submissions process at our Thorpe Park, Leeds office. The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the preconstruction team to support and coordinate submissions and proposals - covering both prequalification and tender stages of opportunities, across multiple sectors.
* Produce writing plans that convey key messages to communicate from the win plan.
* Responding to ITT, PQQ and Tender Questionnaires.
* Regular update of win plans during PQQ stages.
* Produce grammatically correct, highly relevant submissions content.
* Support tender processes from receipt through to submission.
* Consistently meet deadlines.
* Support the Preconstruction Manager as required.
* Work with bid teams to complete high quality tender submission documents.
* Effectively engage the wider technical team as required.
* Identify client drivers and requirements.
* Shape each submission to ensure that this is seen as 'bespoke' to each opportunity.
* Identify any variant bid options.
* Consistently ensure an up-to-date library of data for ease of reference by the whole team on future opportunities.
* Work with key people across the business to produce high quality marketing literature.
* Work on any written documents required, such as CVs, Project Data Sheets, presentations, award entries, etc.
* Take ownership and responsibility for delivering documents on time and to a high standard.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Capability to develop winning strategy for opportunities.
* Strong bid/proposal writing experience and be able to work to deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Flexible, dynamic approach to workload.
* Excellent communication skills, especially written grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
* Have the ability to structure responses to comprehensively highlight the strengths of the business.
* IT Skills in Windows/Outlook/Word/Excel.
* Ability to work both independently and under management direction.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer