|Job Ref:||204676212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum benefits and pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Our client is seeking an excellent Bid Coordinator/Writer, to provide coordination services to the Solutions Development team in compiling PQQs, RFIs and RFPs for various bids. The role will encompass receiving and acknowledging enquiries from prospective clients, and preparing presentations, marketing and promotional material including capability statements. Customer Relationship Management also forms part of this role. |
This position is office based but may require customer site visits.
This role will take the lead for all RFI's, completeing the Bid no Bid process, and completing the RFI, with assistance from the Solutions Development Managers.
The role will also require the maintenance of the pipeline reporting system to ensure all data and analysis is up to date and available for weekly reports.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordination and production of tender submissions for Macro opportunities for PQQs, RFIs and RFPs,
* Creation of high-quality proposal documents, including coordinating and editing content (text and graphics), writing content when required, and document production in line with agreed bid plan, using preferred software packages (InDesign),
* Coordination of proposal document production, including championing best practice in planning and organisation and ensuring compliance with proposal process, style and brand guidance.
* The timely submission of allocated proposals.
* Ensuring all proposals produced are aligned with corporate brand guidelines and are recorded and filed in line with bid management standards.
* Ensuring all proposals produced are correctly initiated with the production of a bid plan in partnership with the Bid Leader.
* Monitoring and reporting on bid production performance against bid plan milestones.
* Assisting with development of proposals best practice, tools and information
* Building and developing relationships across the wider business
* Develop and maintain a bid document directory in conjunction with the company brand asset library,
* Develop and maintain bid document directory (including case studies, CVs) in conjunction with the company's brand asset library
* Maintain the Sales Pipeline on a weekly basis by gathering information from team accurately for evaluating business targets
The job holder must have:
* Excellent written English
* Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs essential
* Adobe Creative Suite (In Design) experience to at least Intermediate level essential
* Communication and motivational skills
* Team working skills
* Creativity and design flair
* Fast and accurate document preparation
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Strong comprehension and interpretation skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong document preparation skills
The job holder would be at an advantage if they have:
* Knowledge of FM/engineering/ building environment desirable
* Experience in Facilities Management
* Experience of CRM using databases
* A desire to grow and develop their skill and experience in business development
EDUCATION etc QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
* Minimum intermediate level Adobe In Design
* Minimum intermediate level Microsoft Power Point
* Coordination and production of new business proposal documents ideally within the construction industry
* Coordination of proposal document content from different sources