|Job Ref:||204676271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum 28 days, Company Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
A Building Surveyor/Estimator is required to work for my client who are a well-established company in Kidderminster. The company have specialised in beads and profiles for external wall insulations and external rendering. This company have been growing successfully in the UK and are now looking to recruit a Building Surveyor/Estimator.|
The ideal Building Surveyor/Estimator will have structural engineering/construction qualifications and experience within the fabrication industry. The Building Surveyor/Estimator will be confident at liaising with clients and processing orders. The most suited Building Surveyor/Estimator will have experience in AutoCAD. This opportunity is great for a Building Surveyor/Estimator who is looking to learn and progress through their career.
This position will primarily be based working from home and would suit someone who lives around the London area and has an easy commute into Central London when expected to travel around to various sites.
Building Surveyor required Position Overview
* Travel to site to measure Sills, copings & Flashings
* Surveying a range of domestic and commercial properties
* Performing condition surveys
* Maintaining all the companies health and safety standards
* Excellent development opportunities
* Liaising with customers
Building Surveyor required Position Requirements
* Degree or HND/HNC qualified in a relevant qualification.
* Proven experience in Building Surveying/Estimating
* Full driving licence
* Live around the London area
* Ability to work from home
* Easy commute into Central London
* Ability to travel to head office in Kidderminster when required.
Building Surveyor required Position Remuneration
* Salary of £25,000 - 35,000 (DOE)
* Company Vehicle
* 28 days holiday
* Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy