|Job Ref:||204676397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Operations Manager and HVAC|
Location -North - Based in Greater Manchester
Salary - Competitive, Plus Package
I currently have a requirement for an Operations Manager to covering the North. The purpose of this position will be, having the responsibility for handling logistics, the preparation of budgets and inventories for projects and overall supervision of employees. I am looking for an energetic team leader with a natural ability too problem sole.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation duck-work solutions, they are known for their delivery of projects nationally and work on projects in Nuclear and Industrial Processes, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and leisure. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
Package: Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays- per rata- Training and Development, Expense Reimbursement, Pension 5%/7% - Employer Contribution and Private Healthcare!
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Provides construction support for construction projects and proposals.
* Directs administration of construction personnel for construction projects.
* Develops construction execution plan for projects and proposals which minimises cost and duration of construction activities.
* Monitors, evaluates, and reports performance of assigned construction projects senior management and the Board of Directors.
* Provides recommendations to Operations Director regarding project staff assignments/teams.
* Acts as liaison between offices for all construction related matters. Communicates lessons learned.
* Directs corrective action for discipline problems or poor performance with senior managers.
* Ensures the Human Resources Department is kept informed as required.
* Enforces and interprets division and department policies, standards, and procedures.
* Provides support for international offices and international projects for proposals, project planning and project execution.
* Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
* Adheres to safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities.
* Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value.
* Champions continuous improvement efforts.
* Assesses and supports the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
* Proactively supports, encourages and facilitates staff to engage in continuous improvement activities.
Degree in Construction or Engineering
Knowledge and understanding of risk assessment policies and procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Structured approach to managing construction operations.
Conceptual planning ability.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Excellent and proven leadership skills.
Excellent project management skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency