|Job Ref:||204676488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury||Address:||Post Code:||BL9||Salary:||£16000 - £20000/annum dep on exp||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Role Title: HR / Training Coordinator |
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Purpose, Context & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Human Resource Business Partner, this role will provide a professional and proactive learning and development service to Hargreaves. You will be results driven with a commitment to achieving tight deadlines and have a proactive and resilient attitude.
• Co-ordinate and organise the scheduling of training, including liaison with internal subject matter experts, training providers, venue co-ordination, training materials preparation, sending out of joining instructions and course evaluation management
• Provide regular and systematic learning and development management information to report and evaluate the impact of learning and development activity
• Ensure training records in respect of technical and professional qualifications are up to date
• Ensure the training management system is up to date with employees SQEP records
• Consult with Directors / line managers to identify current skill level and future training needs
• Consult with Directors / line managers to identify any competence gaps
• Support the HR team with recruitment campaigns, interviewing and inductions
• Assist in building relationships with local schools, colleges and Universities and continue developing the EYTP scheme
• Support the apprentices and ensure all have development plans in place
• Provide HR support to the HR team
• Work with managers to ensure departments do not exceed their training budgets
• Retain and build relationships with external suppliers, seeking to pro-actively work with them in organising future training needs and development programmes
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Knowledge and experience of training coordination within a HR team
• Knowledge and experience of HR within a private business
• Experience of working in a manufacturing / engineering industry
• Experience of data management systems
• Computer literate.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
• Understanding of training award bodies
• Having the understanding of various mandatory training requirements in the construction and nuclear industry.
• The ability to communicate at all levels of the company and with suppliers