|Job Ref:||204676604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yateley||Address:||Post Code:||GU46||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Package and Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Site Manager - Care Home|
Salary up to £50k - £60k + Package and Benefits
My Client is a housing developer that has an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their successful team in Hampshire. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes.
As the Site Manager your roles will consist of:
* Supervise sites on a day to day basis.
* Site Inductions
* Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments
* Work Permits
* Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
* In house audits / inspections
* Reporting to the Contracts Manager
* To assist the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
* Responsible for driving the site forward
* Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
You will be the first point of contact for the general public and Sub-Contractors.
You need to have previous Site management experience within Social housing and New Bulid housing. You will have a proven track record with awards to prove your success on the projects you have worked on.
Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount. You will need a good sense of team work and be well organised
* First aid certified
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted