|Job Ref:||204679272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
My client is a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered timber products. Operating from eight sites around the UK, its Timber Engineering business designs and manufactures Roof Trusses and Engineered Floors.|
We are looking for an Estimator to join our team based in Bristol. The role offers a great opportunity for someone with building experience to support our wide ranging customers with site measures and quotations. We are a fast-growing business who takes our people development responsibilities seriously. As part of this investment in people, we will provide the training and the tools needed for the role.
These include (but are not exhaustive):
1. To maintain customer liaison and provide a knowledgeable technical service both from the branch and as part of site visits.
2. To interpret customer requirements and prepare appropriate quotations and provide any technical details that may be necessary.
3. To generate enquiries from new and existing customers, to follow up quotations and obtain orders on behalf of the Company.
• Previous experience of working in a similar role, using Mitek or other engineered software.
• Results orientated and able to get it right first time.
• Customer focussed with excellent customer service skills.
• Well-organised and able to work unsupervised and prioritise tasks.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Detail conscious and able to ensure work is completely accurately and within time constraints.
• Excellent PC skills including experience of MS Office.
• Full driving licence and able to travel
• Experience of working in a multi-site environment.
• Salary dependant on experience
• 30 days holiday per year, including Bank Holidays rising to 33 after 1 years full service.
• Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Life Cover
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
Hours of Work
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.00pm)