|Job Ref:||204679312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum competitive package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Mechanical Engineer |
Circa £30K + Competitive package
Is working for a consultancy that cares for their employees on a personal level important to you?
Would you like to work on a diverse mix of projects ranging from formula 1 to new mixed used developments?
Are you looking to work in a friendly but successful environment that rewards and recognised your work put in?
If so, I would love to talk to you in further detail about what this medium sized national multi-discipline consultancy can offer you!
The position I have available is for a Mechanical design engineer that is looking to push on with their career, inheriting more responsibility and therefore more recognition for their work. Not only would you be able to get out and about on site, but gain valuable experience from working on such a diverse range of projects- opposed to your standard office/residential projects.
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic, career driven, motivated and personable individual to name a few personality traits, further criteria below:-
- Experience within HVAC design - circa 3 years experience
- Driven to move not only their career forward but the success of the office/business.
- The ability to use software packages such as Hevacomp, IES, TAS and AutoCAD - not all packages are required.
- Is able to work under pressured environments and adapt to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and client facing skills as they would like you to be out and about on site.
- The desire to further your career and move into more of a senior position within the short term future.
What they can offer you?
- Sound progression and development
- Competitive market leading salary and package
- A social and lively working environment which is growing by the week
- The ability to develop your skills within Revit and other sectors within engineering if desired.
- Work enjoyment
- The chance to work for a forward thinking, up and coming engineering consultancy.
The successful candidate will not necessarily have to meet all of the criteria but it certainly would be advantageous - if you feel you are right for the job please give me a call on NA or (Apply online only) so discuss your suitability - I very much look forward to speaking to you