|Job Ref:||204679363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackheath||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum car / allowace and package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Senior Site Manager | New build RC Frame Residential + Commercial | Blackheath|
Up to £65,000 + car / allowance + package
This leading residential developer has started an £80m scheme comprising of over 600 units and runs for a further 2.5 years.
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Site Manager that can take ownership for 2 high-rise towers with 120 units. Currently at ground floor slab the roles demands someone with experience of taking a phase of works of this size from start to finish.
Reporting to a Construction Manager.
Works current and Live
* Construction access road.
* S278 - gas main from gas governor
* S278 - Interface / coordination
* S278 - Attend TFL and meetings for coordination.
* H&S inspections
* Produce Construction Phase Plan
Works coming up
* Enabling works against Network Rail line, platform and live ticket office.
* Stats incoming into site from S278
* Secondary Sub Stations and distribution to apartments
* Basement build
* Basement M&E
* M&E distribution through
* Energy Centre
On offer for the above position is a very attractive salary and package. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a large scale project and to work for a leading developer, who have built an excellent reputation in the industry and who pride themselves in looking after their staff's development.
If you want to apply for this Senior Site Manager, please email your updated CV or call me on NA