|Job Ref:||204679469||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£27000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Our client, a regional housing association is actively recruiting on a permanent basis for an Electrician to join the organisation. |
The role is available due to expansion within the business, and so they are recruiting for skilled and committed candidates with an appreciation for customer services.
- Working within a team to deliver planned maintenance to the housing stock across the patch.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with the end client as well as internal supporting teams.
- Work to set policy & procedures, ensuring compliance standards are met.
- Knowledge of social housing / domestic maintenance in a customer facing capacity
- Knowledge of H&S standards and safe practice
- 17th edition accredited
- 2391 (or 94/95) test and inspecting qualifications are desirable
The role will include use of a fully kitted van with fuel card, based on a Monday - Friday 40 hour working week with access to the company pension scheme.
For more information please contact Mike on NA