|Job Ref:||204679497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Our client, a well known and globally renown Electrical Distributor are looking to recruit for a Warehouse Administrator. |
This is a permanent position based in Bermondsey paying £16,000 per annum.
The successful candidate must be available for work immediately and preferably have experience within this sector.
* Provide administrative support in regard to order processing, stock receipt and release, proof of delivery and all other general administrative requirements, including filing and answering the telephone.
* Answer queries from suppliers, customers and branches through liaison with commercial offices, suppliers and branches and make sure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* Ensure that maintenance and improvement of housekeeping is followed throughout working hours to ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with.
* Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs.
* Adhere to the pre-determined RDC standard Operating Procedures ensuring stock is received and despatched efficiently and within the timescale requirements.
* Previous administration experience essential
* Product knowledge preferable
* Competent user of IT Software Packages
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer