|Job Ref:||204679500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Harrow on the Hill||Address:||Salary:||£36000/annum + car or allowance + Lodge paid||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Site Manager | London | temporary for approx. 12 months|
Our Client is a family owned and managed construction business that provides existing and new clients national coverage in all their construction sectors, Healthcare, Design and Build, Retail, Commercial and Industrial, Educational and Residential.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join them on a temporary contract for approximately 12 months. You will be working on a healthcare project based in London which will include x1 traditional extension, 2 x timber frame extensions, a new orangery and significant internal refurbishment which includes mechanical, plumbing and electrical work.
Role & Duties:
• Responsible to Project Manager and Construction manager
• Communication with the design team and client
• Overall H&S of the site and welfare of all staff, visitors and contractors
• Delivery of the project to time and on budget
• Ensuring standards are met, high standard of quality is achieved and compliance with regulations
• Material and plant requisitions
• Communicating TQ's to the design team
• Preparing information and progress reports for site meetings
• Site records and logs
As the ideal candidate you will have the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience in managing similar projects ideally within healthcare
• Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
• Construction skills site management safety training scheme (SMSTS)
• CSCS card - Manager
• Must have experience working with tight access issues and covering multiple areas on site at once.
• Confident and comfortable working on live sites with staff and public in situ