|Job Ref:||204679755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haywards Heath||Address:||Post Code:||RH16||Salary:||£15 - £16/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Multi-Skilled Engineer |
Haywards Heath - Sussex
£15 - £16 per hour
Multi-Skilled Engineer Job - Sussex
Randstad CPE - Multi-Skilled Engineer
Full Time - Temporary
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work local to home? With an opportunity to secure a permanent position, please read the details below and apply as soon as possible.
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with one of the country's largest FM and Maintenance providers to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified multi skilled Multi-Skilled Engineer.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial maintenance contracts. You will also have:
* Qualifications in an Electrical discipline
* Experience delivering mechanical, plumbing, fabric and electrical maintenance
* A good knowledge of working steam
* Experience completing maintenance on a critical site
* Experience with UPS, generators and plants
* Experience working within a hospital environment
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer working on this contract you will be required to complete reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance across a busy private hospital. The role will offer you:
* £15 - £16 per hour depending on experience
* 40 hour working week Monday - Friday
* An opportunity to secure a permanent role within the company
* Permanent package: £28,000-£28,500 per annum plus 1 in 4 on call rota paying £100 for standby, annual leave and other company benefits
If you are a skilled and experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of commercial reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance then do not hesitate to apply or contact Maria Harris on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details on to suitable tradesmen/women.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business