|Job Ref:||204679758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Our client is a dynamic multidisciplinary Design & Build, New Build organisation operating in the residential, hotel and commercial markets. Our client is unique due to its ability to draw on direct labour and in-house manufacturing base.|
Project values range up to £50m and typically comprise of high quality schemes.
They currently seek to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor who can demonstrate a proven track record of successful completing projects from inception through to final account.
Requirements of the role:
* Control of day-to-day commercial and contractual activities
* Maximisation on the return on capital and resources employed.
* Sub-contractor and Suppliers procurement ensuring that maximum value for money is achieved whilst maintaining the groups ethical, moral and environmental policies.
* Prepare, submit and agree main contract valuations
* Place sub-contractors and prepare sub contract valuations and administer sub-contracts.
* Prepare commercial reports for review.
* Ensure accurate records are maintained.
* Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice
* Work closely with the management to ensure the project objectives are met.
* Continue to value engineer opportunities
The successful candidate will have the appropriate experience of Main Contract Quantity Surveying and reporting duties together with keen procurement skills for subcontract and supplier purchasing.
The ability to work closely with management and develop key working relationships within the business is essential.
Excellent salary and remuneration packages available for the successful candidate