|Job Ref:||204676726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Islington||Address:||Post Code:||PE34||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:57|
Remote Works Estimator / Booking coordinator|
£25-£35k dependent on experience
Looking for an enthusiastic self starter with industry experience who can interact with customers to understand their home improvement requirements, estimating market prices finding the best match professionals on the platform to do the job and completing the booking.
You will be responsible for:
• Assessing customer requirements
• Identifying any additional qualifying information required
• Engaging the customer
• Estimating potential project cost as accurately as possible
• Selecting appropriate professionals to get the job done
• Managing lines of communication with customers and professionals
• Obtaining quotes for the customer
• Confirming appointments and prices for completed work
We're looking for someone who:
• Has 3+ years industry experience
• Has great communication skills and able to multitask
• Can plan, schedule and confirm customer booking details
• Performs well under pressure
• Is organised and able to work to deadlines
• Consistent, meticulous with good attention to detail
• Previous experience in the construction industry a big plus
• Previous experience working on the phone
• Previous Sales experience
You will be working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment, so a 'cando' attitude is essential.
You will be helping different customers with all types of projects big and small, so you must be quick thinking, highly organised and understand how to size up a job.
There is the opportunity to grow into a supervisory role for the right candidate.
Maybe the occasional Saturday with day off in lieu