|Job Ref:||204677361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a family run General Contractor for their London division. They work on projects from £500k - £7million and focus on Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Public Sectors. They are offering a competitive salary and full benefits package for the successful candidate. |
This would be an excellent opportunity for a junior project quantity surveyor with 3-4 years' experience to progress their career further with a well-established contractor.
* Assist Senior Surveyors with the running of projects and attending site meetings.
* Assist with the preparation of tenders, contract and project related documents.
* Help with key Commercial administration
* Maintain & update records
* Assist with on-site construction inspections
* Manage Sub Contract packages
* 3 - 4 years' experience with a main contractor is ideal
* Good knowledge of forms of contract
* Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, valuations and final account negotiations.
* Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
* Degree qualified is essential
* Have excellent communication - both oral and written, numeric and computer skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to form and develop relationships with clients
* Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management
* Good interpersonal skills- ability to work effectively with site management and the rest of the team
* Ability to use/understand financial reports and final accounts
* Ability to work as part of a team and to work to own initiative
* Strong management style
* Strong Construction technology
* Highly ambitious and compelled
* Able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels
They are looking to interview imminently therefore please contact me for more information on NA and apply below