|Job Ref:||204677518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
JOB TITLE: Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer|
JOB SUMMARY: To provide engineering, design and consultancy advice and services on a wide range of construction projects with the focus on residential and commercial structures.
LOCATION: Glaston, Rutland.
SALARY: Circa £30,000 dependant on experience
MUST HAVES: Degree in relevant discipline (Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering), strong knowledge of structural engineering within residential and commercial builds and fit-outs, current building standards and codes of practice.
My client is a multi-disciplined practice, employing Chartered Civil & Structural Engineers and Chartered Building & Quantity Surveyors. Operating across the UK, they offer a wide range of services to public and private sector clients.
The successful Structural Engineer will be required to:
* Provide engineering design and consultancy services to a wide range of projects, mainly residential and commercial builds
* Ensure that sufficient and full information is available on all projects
* Carry out site visits
* Provide advice and guidance on builds and projects
* Conduct client visits as and when required
* Report writing
Our client is looking for strong Civil/Structural Engineer with the following experience:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Two - five years' post-graduate experience
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status
* Good knowledge of current building standards, analysis and codes of practice
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES:
Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Senior Structural Engineer, Assistant Structural Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil/Structural Engineer. Stress Engineer, Architectural Technician, Assistant Engineer (Structural), Design Engineer (Civils), Structural Consultant, Architectural Engineer, Design Engineer (Structural),
This role is commutable from:
Houghton on the Hill
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
This particular role includes people with experience in: Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Senior Structural Engineer, Assistant Structural Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil/Structural Engineer. Stress Engineer, Architectural Technician, Assistant Engineer (Structural), Design Engineer (Civils), Structural Consultant, Architectural Engineer, Design Engineer (Structural)