|Job Ref:||204677723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Construction Management - Kier Degree|
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Need Inspiration? Start your career with Kier....Do you enjoy... working with others? using your own initiative? problem solving? being challenged every day?
... then we have the opportunity for you.
We're looking for enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking people to start their career in construction in either a management or commercial role. If you would like the opportunity to earn a salary while studying for a degree - we want to hear from you.
This BSc Honours degree programme in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University will give you a professional career pathway into the Construction Industry and will open up a number of career opportunities, such as:
* Project Management
* Quantity Surveying
* Business Development
* Building Information Modelling
* Health and Safety
What you'll get:
* A competitive salary
* Full time employment (permanent contract)
* All University fees paid for
* Fully supported development programme
* Membership of the Pension Savings Scheme
* Share Options
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life Assurance
What we're looking for:
You will need to be genuinely interested in joining this fast growing and exciting industry, highly motivated, eager to learn and above all, a team player.
To apply you will need to have one of the following:
* 1 A level plus 4 GCSE Grade Cs including Maths and English
* BTEC National Certificate or Diploma or Extended Diploma in Building, Construction, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
* Advanced Diploma in Construction or Built Environment
* Other level 3 BTEC Certificates or Diplomas will also be considered, preferably with some construction related experience.
In addition you will be required to have a full driving licence before joining the programme.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 25,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer