|Job Ref:||204677726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Monmouth||Address:||Post Code:||NP25||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Site Manager | Monmouth|
One of the UK's leading Construction Groups are recruiting for a Site Manager to join their Project team in Monmouth. Due to an expanding project this organisation are seeking a Site Manager/Agent with an engineering background, ideally you will have managed hi value new build projects over £10m
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities
* Manage and implement H&S procedures including the site inductions and ensuring all registers and documentation are entered correctly and in a timely manner
* Control and monitor the use of all resources including sub-contractors to maximise efficiency and minimise costs
* Support the procurement functions in the selections of sub-contractors and suppliers and provide performance feedback
The ideal Site Manager will have the following:
* Proficient experience in civil engineering and new build.
* CSCS Card ( site Manager)
* First Aid.
* Proven ability and track record.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK's leading construction groups with the potential for long term opportunities.
Please note: accommodation is not paid for so candidates will need to live within a commutable distance to Monmouth.
For more information, please contact Brett Healey at Carbon60 'The Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2016' on:
* (Apply online only)
* Or connect with me on LinkedIn