|Job Ref:||204677818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:57|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate (construction/architectural/engineering) to join a leading and very well known UK developer at their region in Hertfordshire. The position is a graduate role within the Technical department, where you will be mentored and trained to progress into a Technical Co-ordinator position. |
This region specialise in a range of residential projects across the Home Counties and North/North West London. They have a lot of variety in their projects from mid-low rise traditional build housing schemes to more complex/modern RC Frame apartments.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Technical Manager with management of the Technical
design/engineering teams to ensure that all designs / technical issues are dealt with within the development programme and budget.
- Assisting the Technical Manager with management of external consultants to ensure information is received, co-ordinated and distributed on time and within budget.
- Attendance and input to Design Team Meetings.
- Liaison and coordination with other internal departments.
- Assist the Technical Director with control and management of regulatory changes
(e.g Building Regulations, Planning, Code for Sustainable Homes etc)
Candidates must be keen on a role within the construction industry, be interested in the design side of construction and have recently completed a degree in Construction, Architecture or Engineering