|Job Ref:||204677820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
1. Selling the Client's services to achieve profitable budgeted targets and surveying particular jobs where necessary. To secure profitable long term contracted new business within price authorised price matrices.
2. To identify and make effective sales calls within the designated territory, specifically targeted all waste and recycling generating businesses.
3. Working with their Customer Services and Transport Departments you will also help to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability through contract management.
1. Responsible for achieving your set targets per month by seeking new business by cold calling and appointments.
2. Must arrange 20 appointments per week minimum.
3. Must arrange 80 cold calls per week minimum.
4. Responsible for increasing revenue by new business contracts.
5. Ensure you are a point of contact for customers if required.
6. Liaise with transport, office and management teams.
7. Report any issues to the Sales Director on a regular basis.
8. Responsible for maintaining knowledge of services and products.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants