|Job Ref:||204680084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£28 - £30/hour Completion Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
We are looking to hire an experience construction "project manager" to finish off a Boutique Hotel refurbishment in Exeter.|
The project, a refurbishment of a Grade 2 listed building into a hotel and restaurant, has 4-6 months to run and is entering the fit-out phase of works with some minor external works and landscaping.
The site teams and subcontractors are all in place and the "Project Manager" will be required to motivate and lead these teams to acheive a successful delivery.
The "Project Manager" role has the following key focus areas:
* Motivation and leadership of the project team
* Project Planning and Coordination
* Design Liaison
* Emphasis on quality of finishings
* Promoting the clients vision and values to deliver a shared goal across all key project stakeholders
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
* Proven track record delivering fit-out and refurbishment projects ESSENTIAL - Hotels, Restaurants, Spa's etc
* Experience working on Grade 2 Listed properties desirable but not essential
* Excellent Planning Skills - Project, Asta or P6 desirable
* Effective design liaison
* Team player - Able to inspire and motivate multiple teams to deliver shared goals
It is imperative the successful candidate stays to the end of the project and for this reason the client will be offering a completion bonus based on their satisfaction of the project delivered and the timescales of this delivery.
For more information or to send your CV please press APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy