|Job Ref:||204680104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Established in the early 1990's, my client offers a service that covers all aspects of construction from drainage, new build, development, refurbishment, restoration and renovation. They operate across a broad spectrum of sectors, such as Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Social Housing and Retail & Leisure. |
Recent projects include a Grade II listed building refurbishment, new build supermarkets and a large city centre office fit out.
They are supported by an experienced in-house contracts and project management team who are members of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), Association of Project Management (APM), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Institute of Leadership and Management (InstLM).
Your time will be shared between their Leeds office or on site, with sites being located across Yorkshire and The North East.
Your main responsibilities and requirements of the role will include:
*Maintaining effective and long term relationships with clients and their representatives
* Implementing and maintaining Client Strategy and Policies for Sustainability, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training and Development etc.
* Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems
* Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability
* Managing, supporting, mentoring and counselling members of the project team in their personal development
* Seeking and developing ongoing continuous improvement
* Providing aftercare services to the customer
* Any other duties relevant to the role.
* SMSTS, NEBOSH, IOSH
* Appropriate CSCS Card;
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience in running projects up to £5m in value
The culture the company have created is a friendly, relaxed environment that their employees want to work in.
Salary for this role is negotiable, dependent on individual experience along with a car allowance being payable.
Please forward your CV, along with salary expectations to Kerry@rdalltrades