|Job Ref:||204680260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£26 - £30/hour Completion Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
We are looking to hire an experience "Quantity Surveyor" to help finish off a Boutique Hotel refurbishment in Exeter to final account.|
The project, a refurbishment of a Grade 2 listed building into a hotel and restaurant, has 4-6 months to run and is entering the fit-out phase of works with some minor external works and landscaping.
The site teams and subcontractors are all in place and the "Quantity Surveyor" will be required to take over all financial aspects of the project through to final account.
The "Quantity Surveyor" role has the following key focus areas:
* Rigourous cost reporting and forecasting
* Colation of all current financials into a workign model
* Payment and management of the subcontractors
* Final Accounts
* Promoting the clients vision and values to deliver a shared goal across all key project stakeholders
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
* JCT forms of contract experience
* Detail and value focussed
* Non-adversarial collaborative approach ESSENTIAL
* Proven track record working on fit-out and refurbishment projects DESIRABLE - Hotels, Restaurants, Spa's etc
* Experience working on Grade 2 Listed properties DESIRABLE
* Team player - Able to inspire and motivate multiple teams to deliver shared goals
It is imperative the successful candidate stays to the end of the project and for this reason the client will be offering a completion bonus based on their satisfaction of the project delivered and the timescales of this delivery.
For more information or to send your CV please press APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy