|Job Ref:||204680439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leamington Spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum £18-20 + corporate benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:57|
The Role: Product Data Co-ordinator, Product Data Inputter, Stock Data|
The Salary £18-20k + corporate benefits
The Location: Leamington Spa
DMA are working with our client a FTSE 100 group, supplier into the construction industry who, due to their continued success, have an excellent opportunity to join their product data management team.
- As our Product Data Co-ordinator you will manage large volumes of data relating to our product ranges, specifically pricing.
- You will work with Excel and our Inhouse system to input changes to product information.
- You will liaise with our Product Managers who will provide these changes to the product prices and input these changes to our live system.
- You will provide reliable and timely product data information to our branch network.
- Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with spreadsheets and It systems.
- If you have experience using VLookUp this would be highly advantageous
- Ideally you will have experience working with large volumes of data.
- You will have an excellent numeral and analytical skill set.
- You will be able to communicate confidently, experience liaising with internal and external suppliers.
- A well planned and through individual with a commitment to deliver exceptional results is required for this role.
Keywords Product Data Inputter, Data management, data co-ordinator, data entry, VLookUp