|Job Ref:||204680471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dubai||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Very competitive tax free salary||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
PRINCIPAL/ASSOCIATE ELECTRICAL BUILDING SERVICES DESIGN ENGINEER - DUBAI|
Energi People have been appointed by a longstanding client, to source for them a very technically gifted, dynamic Electrical Building Services Engineer for their office in the heart of Dubai.
The company concerned are regional leaders in multi-disciplinary design and project management, with an enviable portfolio of work across the Middle East, including high-rise, education, residential, commercial, mixed-use and health-care.
I have recruited for this consultancy for a number of years and can say with confidence that they have an excellent company culture and realistic opportunities for progression. Their offices are beautiful and in a very vibrant, central location in Dubai.
To be successful for this role, you must have recent experience in Dubai and be fully versed in dealing with DM submissions. It is also essential that you are actively designing within your current role and have not moved into a management role.
- Degree qualified - BSc or BEng in electrical / Building Services Engineering
- Chartered Engineer CEng
- Minimum 12+ years` experience
- Full working knowledge and experience with Middle East regulations and requirements, especially in UAE
- Conversant with all international codes and standards.
- Currently active executing design of projects, i.e. has not reverted to management only of a team of engineers/technicians
- Client management skills and experience
- Team management
- Project design delivery experience for all types of projects especially residential, hospitality, mixed use of both low and high-rise assets
- Project design delivery experience of health-care and specialist buildings, e.g. data centres would be beneficial
- Site delivery experience would also be beneficial
This is a long term career opportunity, that offers a lot of scope for progression and the opportunity to work on some of the most iconic projects across the GCC.
For further information and a confidential conversation, please contact James Mowat at Energi People