|Job Ref:||204680661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:57|
Senior Project Manager- Birmingham|
An industry leading construction consultancy based in Birmingham Central are seeking a Senior Project Manager to head up some of their most prolific projects in the city. The Project sector experience required would be one or more across Mixed - Use, Residential, office, Retail and Leisure. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior PM looking to further his career as there are clear routes towards more Senior roles within the organisation.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be joining an organisation becoming one of the Country's most highly respected Consultancies providing project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private, prestigious clients. Having operated for almost 10 years, they are expanding due to a strong reputation and growing client base.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside senior members of the team and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
* Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
* Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
* Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Senior Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and be 5+ years post-Graduation. Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 26 days holiday
* Life assurance
If you are a Senior Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Senior Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager