|Job Ref:||204680807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Car/Allowance, Pension, Bupa, Bonuse||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:57|
Construction Manager - Top 5 House Builder |
£75k-£85k plus package
Our client are one of the worlds leading Developers and are on the search for a high calibre Project/Construction Manager to work on a high rise, high end RC frame site .
They are involved in some of the biggest schemes in the UK and have an unrivalled reputation. The role is based in London and they understand that they'd need to pay what it takes to secure the right person.
This is a long term position and they have an excellent pipeline of projects currently in the ground.
As The Construction Manager you will be required to work on the full build package of a high end, RC frame site, reporting directly into the Senior Project Manager. You will be managing all of the site staff and will and will be responsible for making sure the team remains motivated on site.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who has experience in all parts of the build package. We are not looking for a "Package" Manager.
* Strong, proven Project Management experience within reinforced concrete frames and associated groundworks and infrastructure projects
* Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety, with a practical hands on approach
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to liaise at various levels, building strong, sustainable relationships at all level
* SMSTS, CSCS (management)
* A degree or equivalent in Construction Management would be an advantage
* Temporary works coordination/ appointed person/ lifting operations would be desirable
* Good IT skills with the ability to use MS Project. Asta would be an advantage
* Ability to work in South East London
The company offer up to £80k plus benefits for this role as well as excellent opportunities to progress.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other Production roles within the Build sector, please contact Sam Taylor on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)