|Job Ref:||204681301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Kier Services is looking to recruit a NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor to report to The Operations Manager (compliance). The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing and collating accurate data, producing high quality documentation primarily for legislative, contractual, and 'Good Industry Practice' in order to achieve compliance.|
* Establish and ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, compliance with contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate the conformity of the works.
• To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor and carry out quality audits.
• Effective performance management of Sub-contractors and direct employed labour
• To liaise effectively with the client's representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
* To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day, business as usual operational activities, and during audits from external third party organisations.
* Actively organise and manage EICR program ensuring the completion of all remedial tasks in order to meet requirements.
* Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner
* Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
* Ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved and exceeded.
* Provide statistical data to the operations manager for inclusion into monthly and ad-hoc reports
* Ensuring that an effective Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
* Liaise with the quality representative to ensure full agreement and understanding of the quality requirements and handover compliance requirements.
* Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are closed out in a timely manner.
* Providing guidance and assistance on Quality matters