|Job Ref:||204681377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Principal Electrical Design Engineer|
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced principle electrical design Engineer to join their influential design team on a permanent basis. With over 35 offices worldwide, they are well renowned for working on some of the most iconic construction projects on the planet, having operated for the past 40 years within large residential developments, commercial fit-out works and iconic leisure developments.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for a portfolio of prestigious clients, engaging on both national and international projects which offers the successful candidate the chance to travel the globe. You will be working closely with members of the professional team and will take an active role in developing the design and helping to deliver the highest quality projects in a timely and cost effective manner while helping manage a small project design team.
* A creative and passionate engineer with at least 5 years' experience within the building services industry and have excellent electrical design skills.
* They will ideally be looking to be a chartered engineer and be qualified to degree level.
* Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
* Experience leading small scale projects.
* Excellent communicational skills and the ability to work with other members of the design team.
* Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions.
* Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
This is a superb role for a mechanical engineer to climb the professional ladder due to their current expansion plans.
For more information please contact George Osborn at Conrad Consulting