|Job Ref:||204681095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum See Job Spec||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Are you an experienced Lift Maintenance Engineer? Are you looking an exciting new job opportunity within an organisation that is rapidly expanding, with great progression opportunity?|
Does this elevator pitch grab the attention of your elevator skill set?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced Lift Maintenance Engineer. We are a well-regarded and successful independent Lift engineering company - family-owned, so small enough for you to make a real difference to the success of the company; big enough to offer real career opportunity.
We are now providing an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a willingness to develop his or her skills, work as a real team player and become an integral part of the company's growth.
As an active and ambitious professional, you will establish yourself with the customers as the go to person, the expert in your field. You will join a growing list of predecessors that have gone on to inspire and lead newer colleagues in the field.
You would manage a service area in London - the City or the West End. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be working with various leading brands of Lifts.
This is a field-service role; you will be out and about on a daily basis, not office-based except on occasion.
* Management of a service route in London or surrounding area
* Various makes of models of lifts, Otis, Kone, Lester, ILE
* Directly reporting to the maintenance supervisor
* Call outs and maintenance on the route
* Completing insurance report items
* Completing minor repairs
* Completing all service/callout visits effectively and efficiently
* Attending callouts and breakdowns to rectify faults
* Effectively planning your own workload, in conjunction with Service Supervisor
* Maintaining good customer relations throughout
* Conforming to all quality standards and procedures
Lift Maintenance Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Elevator Maintenance | Elevator Engineer | Maintenance | Engineer
Additional Salary Information:
Holidays; pension contribution; phone; Laptop
* You must possess a NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering (Service/Install)
* Must have a full UK driving license.
* Good customer management skills; good communications
The company is a young and growing company. With operations throughout London and the South East, its success is based on its performance.
Family owned, it has a brilliant collegial atmosphere.
It is the expertise, integrity and commitment of our staff that make the company so distinctive. We attract and retain the best employees by making sure that we are an organisation they are proud to work for. As an organisation, we are passionate and committed about what we do; measuring our own personal success by the quality of our work. We are an equal opportunities employer